Welcome to the homepage of Christoph Bertsch.
On this website you find more information about my research. My research interests cover financial intermediation theory, public liquidity provision, financial fragility, competition in banking, consumer credit, and international finance.
Currently, I do research on bank capital regulation, public liquidity provision, lending-based crowdfunding, financial contagion, and asymmetric information in asset markets.
- New paper on "Fed Liftoff and Subprime Loan Interest Rates: Evidence from the Peer-to-Peer Lending Market”; Sveriges Riksbank Working Paper Series No. 319
- New paper on "Fire Sale Bank Recapitalizations"; Sveriges Riksbank Working Paper Series No. 312
- Revised version of deleveraging paper; Sveriges Riksbank Working Paper Series No. 277
- Revised version of contagion paper; Sveriges Riksbank Working Paper Series No. 294 - also available as Bank of Canada Working Paper 2015-14
- New publication: Lead article in The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy (Advances)